Find a post!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nail Of The Day - Polkadot Nail Art

Hi there! I hope you guys are having a great day.  It cooled down here a little bit but it still feels like the beginning of summer.  Today and tomorrow I have to work from 8-5 so expect new posts around 1pm.  Anyways, work is really picking up at the dog boarding facility  because of the upcoming long weekend.  I must say that being around dogs always lifts your spirits.  For those of you traveling this long weekend, I hope your travels go safely and smoothly and that you have lots of fun!

So for today's nail of the day I did a little funky nail art.  I have been on a real nail art bender as I have recently purchased a nail art tool with a brush on one end and a dotting tool on the other end.  This makes nail art so much easier compared to using a bobby pin.

For this manicure I used two coats of OPI's Number One Nemesis (to read a review click here); two coats of Essie's e-nuf is e-nuf for the bottom part of the nail (to read a review click here); and Quo by Orly French White for the dots.  I began by applying OPI's Number One Nemesis to the whole nail.  Once this was completely dry, I applied Essie's e-nuf is e-nuf from the right bottom corner to the left top corner of my nails.  Again, once this was dry I added the dots using the dotting tool purchased from Sally Beauty Supply.



Overall, I absolutely love this manicure.  I have been wearing it for the was four days which is quite rare for me.  I think nail art is a great way to express your own uniqueness (and you'll receive lots of complements!).  Do you like doing nail art? What is your favourite nail art trend?

Keep those nails pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment