Find a post!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wild Wednesday - Essie's e-nuf is e-nuf

Hey Readers, I hope your Wednesday is going well.  After getting through my last exam, I can finally see the end of the scholarly tunnel.  With this said, I thought I'd show you one of my favourite colours.  I am a sucker for glitter, pastels, and brights but this colour has a special place with me. Whenever I need a pick me up, I put on this polish and it makes me smile.

 This colour is Essie's e-nuf is e-nuf.  It's a creamy coral that works well as both a colour for manicures and pedicures.  What I love is that it's not a red that's in your face but bright enough for spring and summer.

The application of this polish is a dream.  With a good base coat, two coats of Essie's e-nuf is e-nuf coverage is perfect.  In order to bring out the shine, I used one coat of Essie's good to go.  I was surprised that Essie's good to go caused no shrinkage and my nails were completely dry in under five minutes.
















I also find that this polish is very durable and can last a solid seven days on my fingers with normal everyday activities.

Is this a colour you would choose for this season's manis and pedis? Have you tried e-nuf is e-nuf? Let me know what you think?

Hope your Wednesday is colourful!

No comments:

Post a Comment