Find a post!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Essie Resort Collection 2012 - She's Picture Perfect

Hi Readers! I hope your Thursday is going well.  This is my last day off before I have to work for two days.  Though I would like to work more, it has been slow at work so they don't need the help.  Hopefully the summer will either bring me more hours or the start of a real career.  Anyways, I'm excited to talk about the second colour from Essie's resort collection 2012.

As I talked about in this post , I will be bringing you guys a new colour from the resort 2012 collection for four days.  Well, today I'm bringing you my official first true purple polish.  Yes that's right, she's picture perfect is the first true light purple that I own.  I do own some pinky-purples but no light purples.

She's picture perfect is a gorgeous iridescent lilac.  The shimmer is a blue-pink and it just grabs your eye.  Glitter and shimmer is hard to do justice in pictures but trust me it's just stunning in person.  The polish applied beautifully and was a perfect consistency.  She's picture perfect really surprised me because it dried with a high gloss finish even prior to Essie's good to go topcoat.  For this picture, I used two coats.  I feel that she's picture perfect is a softer, more shimmery version of Essie's playdate.  Though I don't own this polish, I would love to see them compared side by side.

Overall, I haven't always been the biggest fan of purples on nails but this one is definitely a keeper.  It'll be one of those colours that I'll use when I want to spice things up.

Is this a colour you've added to your collection? Does it remind you of other polishes? If so, let me know which ones.

Keep on polishing!

2 comments: