Find a post!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Essie Resort Collection 2012 - Sure Shot

Hi readers! Hooray, the week has come to an end! I hope that your Friday is going well and that you have exciting plans for the weekend.  Well, I must admit this post is being written on my lunch break.  Luckily work is fairly easy today as we're in the midst of doing spring cleaning.

So today, I'll be talking about the third polish from Essie's Resort Collection 2012.  This polish is a magnificent magenta with a wonderful shimmer.  I must admit, this was one of the first polishes that caught my eye from this collection.   This truly is a nice colour.  In the sun, it looks pinky-purple.

In terms of the polish itself, I have no complaints.  The consistency is perfect and it applies very nicely.  For this picture I used two coats.  In order to really make this polish pop, it needs a topcoat (I used Essie's good to go).

Overall, this polish really lived up to the expectations I had.  I would say that this is a must buy polish because it would work for both spring and summer.  Have you bought this polish?

Have a wicked weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment