Find a post!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-pears to Blue

TGIF! Hey readers, I hope that Friday is going well for you.  This weekend looks like it'll be a busy weekend for me because I'll be working Sunday 830-5pm.  Anyways, today I'm showing you guys one of my favourite colours of the season.

Nicole by OPI launched the Wel-Kim To By World collection for Spring 2012, an extension to their previous Kardashian Colours collection.  My favourite colour from this collection is Nothing Kim-pears to Blue.  It's a light blue with a nice shimmer.  I found that the formula was a little thin and that it took three solid coats to get even coverage which was a little disappointing.  But honestly, I love the shade of blue and the hint of glitter that this polish has.

This polish will definitely become a regular nail colour for me. I must say, blue is one of my favourite colours but this is my first true blue polish because I wasn't sure how blue would look on finger nails.

As a whole, this collection was a little disappointing compared to the winter collection.  Pale by Kim-parison is a soft eggshell white.  I think this may be a white that I pick up mainly for nail art rather than a staple colour.    Up and Kim-ing Pink is a light pink creme.  Though I am a fan of pinks, I found that this pink was pretty much a spot on match for the OPI Nicki Minaj collection's Pink Friday.

Overall, I feel that Nothing Kim-pears to Blue is a must have for the season.  This is a buy that I definitely will not regret because it is a unique shade that will also be perfect for nail art.

What do you think? Have you tried this polish before? What is your must-have for the season?

Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment