Find a post!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Super Sunday - OPI's Your Web or Mine?



Welcome back readers and happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a wonderful week last week.  I know I sure did.  Thank you for your patience with the lack of posts last week.  Well, it turns out that the wireless internet at the campground I was staying at wasn't reliable making it impossible to post.  Anyways, I was lucky enough to be able to explore the Adirondack park for the past week. I must say, this area is absolutely stunning and we were lucky enough to find an amazing cabin to stay in.  The KOA Lake Placid campground has some very unique cabins that back onto the Ausable River.  If you are looking for a neat place to relax and explore, I must recommend this campground and this region.  I can tell you that we will be visiting again.

Okay, so when I last posted I was in the middle of reviewing OPI's Spider-Man collection.  Well, I thought this colour was perfect for Mother's Day!  OPI's Your Web or Mine is described by OPI as "the perfect pink for sticky situations".  I had to giggle when I first read the description and I think this pink is turning into one of my favourites.  This salmon-pink is quite frosty.  I was a bit disappointed because the brush strokes were quite noticeable no matter how many times I applied this polish.  I also found that this polish was a little thin and took three coats to get decent coverage.  I think this polish would look best if used overtop of a white in order to ensure even application.



Overall, I love this colour.  It's like no other pink in my collection.  Though I am a little disappointed with how it went on, it will definitely make many appearances on my nails.  I bought this polish from Trade Secrets or check out OPI for more info about purchasing.

I hope you guys have a great Mother's Day (even if you're only a pet-mom :) ) & keep those fingers pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment