As a result, I think it's important to acknowledge other blogs that are doing great things. With this said, I was humbled when Liesl and her blog Liesl Loves Pretty Things awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award.
The rules for nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Share 7 things about yourself.
Drumroll please! Here are my 15 Versatile Blogger Award winners:
Xun-Lin & Magdalene from Legally Nailed
Kat from Hooked On Polish
Gosia from Life in Color!
Jackie from Pampered With Polish
Lyndsay from Pixie Polish
Rachael from The Perky Polisher
Nubbin Nails from Nubbin Nails
Victoria from Manicurator
Terra from Swatch It Up!
Laurie from Dressed Up Digits
Emma from Globe & Nail
Rebecca from Polished Peripherals
Kimmie from Nailed for Justice
Julie from Tales of Knit and Nails
Corners of Today from Nail Polish Required
Here are seven interesting facts about myself:
1. I love to travel (anywhere and everywhere)
2. I was in BSc Nursing program for three years
3. I love animals but never had a pet as a kid
4. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at the age of 16
5. I am a tree hugging, birkenstock wearing, granola eating tree hugger
6. I still play soccer and hockey
7. I'm a proud Canadian!
I hope you guys follow these blogs and share the love!